Become a part of the SOMMER Team
SOMMER USA is the US branch of SOMMER Germany, one of Europe’s largest home automation equipment manufacturers. SOMMER USA distributes to the whole of the United States, Canada, and Mexico, bringing the latest technology and innovation from Europe to North America. Continuing to grow with the introduction of the Groke Aluminum Entry Door to the United States in the spring of 2013, SOMMER USA expanded into a larger warehouse and processing facility in the fall of 2013.
Product integrity and exceptional service are the cornerstones of the SOMMER culture. Development focuses on quality, progress, and innovation for the benefit of the end-user.
As a member of a number of industries and trade organizations including the International Door Association (IDA), the Door & Access Systems Manufacturer’s Association (DASMA), and the National Association of Home Builders, SOMMER USA cemented its presence in the US market while expanding its family of brands.
Sales Manager Entry Doors
We are looking to hire a Sales Manager who is eager to learn and has the drive for prospecting NEW business while increasing and maintaining revenue from existing accounts.
This full-time sales position is responsible for developing relationships and driving sales revenues for the assigned region. This position will manage sales accounts and focus on creating demand for the Groke Aluminum Entry Doors.
- Sell Groke Aluminum Entry Doors in a prescribed territory
- Determine and implement the region’s sales strategy, within the context of SOMMER USA’s broader business strategy
- Develop a sales plan for the assigned region focusing on achievement of region sales objectives
- Provide sales and technical coaching to drive the promotion and sale of Groke Aluminum Entry Doors.
- Plan sales trips and routes according to territory size in order to achieve maximum profitability and sales
- Ensure SOMMER USA representation at regional industry trade shows and other similar events
- Work with Sales and Marketing Manager in developing marketing needs
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have outstanding oral, written and verbal communication/presentation skills as well as strong negotiation skills
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have a high level of comfort in communicating with every level of an organization from top level executives to field personnel
- Must have strong business acumen
- Must be financially competent with respect to managing expenses and following company travel policy
- Must have hands-on mentality
- 2+ years of experience selling millwork products or prior experience as a regional/district sales manager in another material goods industry
- Experience within the window and door industry is preferable
- Demonstrated success in B2B sales and revenue building
- Demonstrated strong leadership, relationship-building, and relationship management skills
- Occasionally by car or plane
Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary with Commission
- Medical insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation days
- Expense Reimbursement for travel
SOMMER USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer